Request an Analysis Report
Social Media optimization
Social media optimization involves optimizing a site so that it is easily visible in social media searches on search engines and more frequently included in relevant posts on blogs, podcasts and other network channels. It basically includes all the new marketing techniques.
Social media optimization can drive huge amounts of people to a website. It involves bringing traffic to a website through newer channels, other than search engines. Social media optimization involves the following:
- Increasing your linkability- To optimize a site for social media, linkability of the content needs to be increased.
- Making tagging and bookmarking easy- Make sure that pages include a list of relevant tags, suggested notes for a link and tag your pages first on popular social bookmarking sites.
- Rewarding inbound links- It needs to be made easy.
- Making your content portable- When you have a content that is portable, submitting it to various relevant sites will make it more visible and drive backlinks to your site.
- Letting others use your content- It is advantageous for you to let others use your content, as it ultimately drives traffic to your content.
You need to make your product or service known to the public. It’s not enough to rank for a phrase unless the public knows about you. Through social media optimization you can generate interest for a product or service. It’s comparable, and in fact, better than word-of-mouth advertising.